Seattle Trip cont'd

Damien, Lisa, our family, Emily, and Kevin at Damien and Lisa's wedding reception.

Dada and me walking on the beach at Golden Gardens.

Mama and me cuddling during our picnic at Golden Gardens beach.

My first ferry ride! Here is Dada and me on the way to Port Townsend.

Uncle Kamil, Aunt Jamie, and cousin Noe on the ferry to Port Townsend.

This is my new friend Loui (5 months) with his daddy Damien.
Loui's mom is Mama and Dada's good friend Lisa. They live in Paris.

August 7th----I am 2 months old today!


Damien, Lisa, our family, Emily, and Kevin at Damien and Lisa's wedding reception.

Dada and me walking on the beach at Golden Gardens.

Mama and me cuddling during our picnic at Golden Gardens beach.

My first ferry ride! Here is Dada and me on the way to Port Townsend.

Uncle Kamil, Aunt Jamie, and cousin Noe on the ferry to Port Townsend.

This is my new friend Loui (5 months) with his daddy Damien.
Loui's mom is Mama and Dada's good friend Lisa. They live in Paris.

August 7th----I am 2 months old today!

Time to go home! After being such a good girl the whole trip, including the plane ride there, I decided to cry as loud as I could for what seemed to my parents like an eternity! Really, it was only 10 minutes and Mama and Dada did get complimentary cocktails because of me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home