Leila Skye Hamaoui

A website created to keep family and friends, near and far, up to date on the life and times of our little girl, Leila. Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Leila's First Trip

I just got back from my first trip and plane ride. We went to Seattle to visit family and friends. I did very well on the plane ride there...I didn't even know I was on a plane because I was asleep!


















While we were in Seattle, we stayed at Uncle Kamil and Aunt Jamie's house. I got to meet my cousin Noe (who is 6 months) and my uncle and aunt.




















On our first day in Seattle we went out to lunch at University Village. I got to finally meet Lisa and baby Loui. Loui is a big boy!!

















Noe and I hanging out on the couch.




















Cousin Noe and me playing on the playmat! I'm having fun...don't know about Noe though.




















Mama, Dada, me, Uncle Kamil, and Noe with downtown Seattle behind us.


























We went and got photos taken with Noe and I got to have my picture taken too! Aren't I the cutest!!!
























The cousins together.....how cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home