Fallen Leaf Lake
This past weekend we went up to Fallen Leaf Lake, south of Lake Tahoe. I had a great time with my family and Auntie Leah, Uncle Greg, and Ethan, as well as the whole Chasen crew. I got to go on a kayak, a canoe, and even a speedboat (I watched Mama and Dada get tossed around on an innertube). I really enjoyed myself and was able to relax (and Mama and Dada kind of got to relax too). I even think I might have a true love for nature and the outside :)

Watching Ethan and Ely play foosball at the cabin.

With Ellie ( a relative to the Chasen family)

Coming in from my first kayak ride with Dada. I had fun, but was a little unsure of the unsteadiness.

Playing on the lakeshore with Auntie Leah.

Looking out onto the lake
This past weekend we went up to Fallen Leaf Lake, south of Lake Tahoe. I had a great time with my family and Auntie Leah, Uncle Greg, and Ethan, as well as the whole Chasen crew. I got to go on a kayak, a canoe, and even a speedboat (I watched Mama and Dada get tossed around on an innertube). I really enjoyed myself and was able to relax (and Mama and Dada kind of got to relax too). I even think I might have a true love for nature and the outside :)
Watching Ethan and Ely play foosball at the cabin.

With Ellie ( a relative to the Chasen family)
Coming in from my first kayak ride with Dada. I had fun, but was a little unsure of the unsteadiness.

Playing on the lakeshore with Auntie Leah.

Looking out onto the lake


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home