Easter in LA
We had a nice visit with our families at Easter. Leila got to hang out with her cousins, Ethan and Rowan. Went on a couple Easter Egg hunts and this year, we even got a visit from the Easter Bunny (aka CJ in costume).


Already gobbling up candy

Rowan and the Easter Bunny

Not too sure of the Easter Bunny!

My first visit to FAO Schwartz. Amazingly, I only wanted $2.50 in candy, but I said I'd take the $250,000 piano too.


Had a playdate with a boy named Liam (he's friends with Mama and Dada's friend, Joe). We went to a farm in Queens (who knew there were farms in Queens?!?) and ate some yummy Italian for lunch.

Not too sure of the Easter Bunny!
Trip to NY (April 30- May 4th)
We took a trip to NY for the wedding of our friends Geoff and Jody. We spent one day in Manhattan and hung out with friends in Queens, the rest of the weekend we were in the Hudson Valley. We had a great time!!!

My first visit to FAO Schwartz. Amazingly, I only wanted $2.50 in candy, but I said I'd take the $250,000 piano too.


Had a playdate with a boy named Liam (he's friends with Mama and Dada's friend, Joe). We went to a farm in Queens (who knew there were farms in Queens?!?) and ate some yummy Italian for lunch.
Saying "good-bye" to my new friend.

On the grounds of the famed West Point Military Academy, overlooking the Hudson River. Beautiful.

On the grounds of the famed West Point Military Academy, overlooking the Hudson River. Beautiful.
and on second thought, perhaps we won't hike. Trail's name? Break Neck Trail. We opted out of this one.
In or around Oakland
In or around Oakland
Just some pics of me hanging out.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home