Springtime with Leila!


With Nana at the amphitheatre (at the Getty).

An interesting conversation with my uncle-- it looks like I don't like what he has to say.

I am very happy to be with my cousin, Ethan. I couldn't stop saying, "Eshan" the whole trip.

Building a water and rock fortress at El Capitan.

Ethan and me at El Capitan State Beach, Santa Barbara.

Easter Morning. Hunting eggs (and eating my candy in a frenzy).


In the pool with Dada and Ethan at El Capitan, S.B.

It's official! Leila single-handedly gobbled up all of the sweet-peas that we grew in our vegetable garden!

My first outing while on our visit to LA. Here I am at the J. Paul Getty Villa in Malibu. I went there with my parents, Nana, Farmor and Farfar, and Uncle Karim. It was a beautiful day.
With Dada at the Getty.
With Nana at the amphitheatre (at the Getty).

An interesting conversation with my uncle-- it looks like I don't like what he has to say.

I am very happy to be with my cousin, Ethan. I couldn't stop saying, "Eshan" the whole trip.

Building a water and rock fortress at El Capitan.

Ethan and me at El Capitan State Beach, Santa Barbara.

Easter Morning. Hunting eggs (and eating my candy in a frenzy).


In the pool with Dada and Ethan at El Capitan, S.B.

It's official! Leila single-handedly gobbled up all of the sweet-peas that we grew in our vegetable garden!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home