Leila Skye Hamaoui

A website created to keep family and friends, near and far, up to date on the life and times of our little girl, Leila. Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 20, 2006

















Nana and Grandpa came to stay for the weekend. They haven't seen me in awhile and couldn't believe how big I've gotten. While they were here we went to Stinson Beach and went on a long walk (I slept in my sling the whole time). We also went to dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant called Dona Tomas (I was asleep on Dada's lap.) On Sunday we walked to the Farmer's Market to buy fruits and vegetables and guess what......I was asleep! It was sad to see them go :(
























Auntie Leah, Uncle Greg, and Ethan stopped by for a visit on their way home from Fallen Leaf Lake. It was fun hanging out with them. I miss having them around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home