Trip to LA

Mama and I took a trip down to Los Angeles to help celebrate Auntie Leah's birthday and the opening of Seraphine Studio. Here is a picture of Auntie Leah in front of her beautiful new art studio. Mama was a little nervous about flying with me by herself, but I was very good. We did miss Dada a lot though on our trip.

I decided to go and visit Grandpa's office so everybody could see just how cute I am. :)

Hello Grandpa!

Out to lunch in Malibu with Nana, Mama, Auntie Leah, and Ethan. Not too long before I can eat some real food!

Ethan

Visiting with my grandparents.

A little cuddle time with Farmor.

Here I am with Nana at her house.

Mama and I took a trip down to Los Angeles to help celebrate Auntie Leah's birthday and the opening of Seraphine Studio. Here is a picture of Auntie Leah in front of her beautiful new art studio. Mama was a little nervous about flying with me by herself, but I was very good. We did miss Dada a lot though on our trip.

I decided to go and visit Grandpa's office so everybody could see just how cute I am. :)

Hello Grandpa!

Out to lunch in Malibu with Nana, Mama, Auntie Leah, and Ethan. Not too long before I can eat some real food!

Ethan

Visiting with my grandparents.

A little cuddle time with Farmor.

Here I am with Nana at her house.


1 Comments:
At 11:00 PM,
Stone Family said…
when you feeding the real food??
Post a Comment
<< Home