Leila Skye Hamaoui

A website created to keep family and friends, near and far, up to date on the life and times of our little girl, Leila. Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Leila Tour 2007: Europe Part II
Germany
What a wonderful time we had in Freiburg, Germany. Lots of relatives to see and such a cute city. Dada really enjoyed his beer and sausage, while I made lots of new friends. I hope we can visit again soon!

Joking around with my 2nd cousin Cherine.




Here's my belly button! I like to check often and make sure it is still there.





My cousins (actually 3rd cousins) Nicolas and Line. They like to holds hands everywhere they go.




Walking along the cobblestone streets of Freiburg.




Hanging out with Mama, Great Aunt Hend, and Nicolas in Freiburg



I was so happy to finally meet my Great Grandmother.




Here I am swinging in my Great Aunt Noor's garden with Farmor




I loved playing in these gutters that are all over Freiburg. Little children like to float leaves and boats down them.



Here I am on my hike in the Black Forest. See, I can keep up with the best of them!



(cue music: "The hills are alive with the sound of music!") Yay! I made it to the top!

Paris
A quick 2 1/2 days in Paris, where we were able to spend time with our friends Lisa, Damien, and their little boy Loui. It was very cute to see Leila and Loui play together (future match maybe?)



Bathtime with Loui!



At the Cafe for breakfast with Lisa and Loui. The chocolate croissants were yum!



When I was outside the Pompidou Center these Japanese tourists went crazy over me, twirling me around, and making me laugh.



I got to meet Dada's Aunt Josianne and cousin Joanna for some gelato outside the Pompidou Center.




With Mama and Versaille behind us.


Despite the crazy crowds and it being way past my bed time, I am enjoying myself atop the Eiffel Tower. Such a pretty view at sunset.



Getting ready to get on the plane. Bye-bye Europe, we had fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home