Leila Skye Hamaoui

A website created to keep family and friends, near and far, up to date on the life and times of our little girl, Leila. Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New York (October 4-9)
We took a little trip out to New York for Joe and Danielle's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and it gave us a chance to explore Long Island a little bit. After the wedding was over, we stayed with our friends Geoff and Jody in Manhattan. Despite it being very hot, we really enjoyed our stay. Here's Leila's account of her first trip to the Big Apple.


Cooling off in the water of the Long Island Sound.




Joe and Danielle.....Just Married!




With Amy on our way back to the hotel from the wedding ceremony. I was such a good girl in the church, I didn't make any sound at all! Mama was very relieved!





At Joe and Danielle's reception.


Making friends in Central Park.




Hello! Anybody there on my yo-yo phone?




We are at the Central Park Zoo. Look, Dada, Look!




Hello there Mr. Polar Bear!




Walking the streets of NYC on a very hot and humid day!




Gigglin' it up in the Guggenheim. I just finished running my way down the biggest ramp I have ever seen!



Hanging out with our friends in the West Village.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home